With Mother's Day right around the corner I wanted to help you out with a Mother's Day Gift Guide! Here's a few of my favorite gifts for moms!
1. A gift certificate to Amber Andrews Photography is a gift that your mother will cherish for years to come. Not only do I provide a fun relaxed experience during my clients photo sessions, but she will also have printed photos that will last a lifetime! My collections range in price from $125-$400. Contact me today to purchase your gift certificate.
2. We have some beautiful home decor stores in West Michigan that are sure to have a gift that your mom will love. A couple of my favorites are Junk to Gems' booth at Kaleidoscope of Times 2 in Edmore, Michigan. She is having a Mother's Day sale now through Mother's Day. Check out her booth for 15% off. You can also check out her Etsy store here.
And don't forget to check out Pink + Frillos in Gowen, Michigan. I love that store!
3. How about printing off some photos from your recent photography session for a gift any mom would love! I offer these 4x6 glass photo boxes with 10 4x6 prints for $125.
Or you can get a set of 5 mini snapshot photos for $14. Those mini snapshot photos are so cute! I love them! Contact me today to get your photos printed in time for Mother's Day.
4. For me, Mother's Day always meant flowers. And not just a bouquet of flowers, but a flower, bush, or tree my mom could plant and it would come back year after year. I've been to Wayside Gardens and Jensen's Lawn Care and Garden Center in Greenville and they are both great. In fact, I'll probably be going there soon to get flowers for my house:)
5. Homemade cards and coupons from your children are always great! When I was a child I loved making homemade cards and coupons for my mom on Mother's Day and I have encouraged my children to do the same for my mom (and myself).
I love these printable Mother's Day cards I downloaded from The Kitchen Table Classroom. It has fill in the blank sections and my 3 year old gave me the cutest answers to fill in the blanks in his cards for his grandma (Like grandma is the best because she loves me!).
6. Or you can pamper your mom with a fresh hair cut or color at Jodie's Style Salon in Greenville. I've worked with Jodie and Kassy before and they are great! I know Kassy is offering some discounts before Mother's Day if you want to get your mom (or yourself) in for some pampering before the big day! And Jodie is offering a discount on gift cards for Mother's Day!
7. Can I mention photography one more time? How about a Blooming Orchard Mini Session for your mom at Anderson and Girls Orchard in Stanton. The apple trees are beautiful when they are in bloom! And how long has it been since your mom had professional photos taken with her children or grandchildren?
Happy Shopping and Happy Mother's Day!